Paper Title Heading: Formulating Strategic Management Decisions
This final project is based on the following Harvard Business case study:
Khachatryan, D. (2014). Amarcord Incorporated: Combating money laundering using data analytics. Harvard Business Case Study. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/54c35ef0
Assume your client accepted your urgent business proposal to design a data-driven approach to effectively accomplish the goal of fraud detection in financial institutions. Data analytics for fraud detection in financial institutions is the strategic management vision of Amarcord Inc.’s Chief Compliance Officer. Your work in teams is based on the average or aggregate monthly incoming wire transfer of $500,000 for a swimwear chain, considered highly unusual by business analysts for that business chain. In other words, it is impossible for a business chain of that size to earn such high monthly revenue.
This project is not a presentation as the case indicates; it will be submitted as a written team report.
After reading and analyzing the case, address the following:
• Identify and address the business problem and explain the need for a data analytic solution.
• Explain the data analytic approach to tackle the business problem.
• Explain the nature and structure of the received data (i.e., the average monthly revenue of $500,000) and how data inconsistencies can be resolved.
• To what extent is competitive intelligence and ethical standards relevant to your analysis and solution(s)?
• How does cultural diversity impact the problem identification and or analysis of this case?
• Elaborate on all the undertaken modeling and forecasting strategies.
• Emphasize and summarize key findings as well as observations and recommend further steps that your client should undertake in the data analysis realm which could potentially lead to another engagement with your team.
• Include how the company could work with various stakeholders currently and in the future; include desired outcomes.
• Address how the organization’s culture influenced the situation within the case and give recommendations for culture improvements and your team’s ideas about changes that support innovation and ethical conduct.
• Deliver your project report to provide clear and thorough answers that both technical and non-technical audiences will understand.
Your well written paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be at least eight pages in length, plus exhibits or illustrations
• Be divided into the following sections:
• Identification of business problem and evaluation of the need for a data analytic solution.
• Explanation of the data analytic approach to tackle the business problem.
• Explanation of the nature and structure of the received data (i.e., the average monthly revenue of $500,000) and how data inconsistencies can be resolved. Do you agree or disagree with the business analysts that the aggregate monthly revenue of swimwear is three times higher than the industry average? Justify your position.
• Evaluation of all the modeling and forecasting strategies undertaken as brainstorming solutions and so forth.
• Summary of key findings as well as observations and recommended further steps that your client should undertake in the data-analytic realm, which could potentially lead to another engagement with your team.
• Deliver your project report to provide clear and thorough answers that are both technical and non-technical audiences will understand.
• Support your project with 12 peer-reviewed articles.
• Be formatted according to the standard APA format
• Include a title page, introduction, conclusion, and references page.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
***Include a title page (include running head on first page heading, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page. ***
The post Explain the nature and structure of the received data (i.e., the average monthly revenue of $500,000) and how data inconsistencies can be resolved. appeared first on Essay Hotline.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.